3.21.2008

HI!!! I'm Anla

HI!! I'm Anla. I started this blog because I was really bored and wanted something to do.
Here are some things about me:
Name: Anla, duh!
Fave Color: Purple
Hair: dark brown, almost black, shoulder length, hard to take care of
Eyes: According to my friend Cathryn, I have hazel eyes with a dark blue ring around them but a lot of other people say I have plain brown eyes.
School: 6th grade, sigh. I get good grades but I'm extremely unpopular and I'm one of those girls who sit with the same 3-5 people each day.
Friends at School: Domino, Carolyn, the Esther bunny, Allie, and Olivia
Hobbies: Knitting, sewing, cooking, ect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you didn't care or take notice of popularity. LIAR. Well, sort of.

My life, my issues, and my solutions.