4.25.2008

My Stupidity+A Desk in a Dark Corner=Subject of This Post

I know I said I would post my Earth Day creations either the day after Earth Day or Wednesday, but then I realized Wednesday WAS the day after Earth Day. My camera's battery is low so no pictures until Sunday.

Also the TAKS test is coming up soon. The TAKS test is like the SATs except it's only for kids from 3rd grade to 12th grade in Texas and there are certain tests for certain subjects. Next week, I have to take the Math TAKS and the Reading Comprehension TAKS. Since we have the TAKS tests, everyone is has to sit in alphabetical order which means in every class, I have to sit in the very back corner, except language arts. In language arts, I'm almost wedged between a wall and a cabinet so I have a chance of getting whacked in the face with a cabinet door. Also, I can't see the white board from where I'm sitting in language and that little corner is so dark. Thanks a lot, Mrs. B.

Oh yeah, I finished my pidge scarf before I checked the results of the poll. I guess the 3 people who voted for "Recycled Pidge Scarf" are psychic. Don't worry, I will post my drawings for the people who voted for my artwork. Pattern and picture tomorrow or Sunday
.

No comments:

My life, my issues, and my solutions.