5.11.2008

So little time

Sorry I haven't posted a bunch of things. I was really busy with school (TAKS tests, World Cultures Summit, projects...). Here's a summary of what I was doing:


4/25/08:I WENT TO THE AVRIL LAVIGNE CONCERT!!!! It was so much fun.


4/29/08:Math TAKS. It was really, really easy.


4/30/08:Reading TAKS. The last TAKS of the year. 6th grade only got 2 this year. (My brother had to take 3.)


5/1/08:I got my Ravelry invite which I applied to about a month ago!!


I got the new DDD book and read it in about a day.


5/7/08:The World Summit trip was so much fun!!! I had no idea Phoenix and Cameron were into belly dancers.


5/8/08:The Coulson Tough 3rd Annual World's Fair. The group I was in got assigned Colombia. I didn't know Colombia had a lot of drug dealers. I knitted a Blue Morpho Butterfly toy using an i-cord and the wing pattern for Butterfull as part of the project display. Pic ASAP.


5/9/08:My parents anniversary. As usual, I forgot and felt bad about it. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and stopped by Barnes and Nobles. Someone who worked there yelled at me and my brother for walking up the escalator that was going down.


Today is Mothers' Day and like my parents anniversary, I forgot. I tried making my mom breakfast but it ended up looking like someone ate cherries, chocolate, and a cup of yogurt and puked it up. Then someone elso thought it was instant pudding mix, so he put in a bowl and whisked up. I'm still working on something for dinner.


My friend Rachel sent me a story her 6 year-old little brother wrote.


I em alex and I like cilc whale be ckus dae has teses and I like dim be ckus das are cool *scratches* and I like dim be ckus d*scratches*ae hav lofin fin and dae can smel *scratches* gud *tiny scratches* and dae are a mamele and I like dim be ckus dae hav gray te*scratches*aes and dae hav a blohoe and dae hav a tun.


That translates to:

I am Alex, and I like killer whales because they have teeth and I like them because they are cool and I like them because they have long fins and they can smell good, and they are mammals and I like them because they have gray teeth and they have a blowhole and they have a tongue.


Isn't that cute?
Oh yeah, I'll post the pattern for the scarf now (on a new post).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Anla. Hey, you're not goimg to put who I like on the internet, are you? E-mail me.
-Domino

My life, my issues, and my solutions.